rcjrezineblog

romantic crush junkies, romance crush junkies

Release Day Launch: Capture – Rachel VanDyken

Losing your ability to speak at the age of seventeen; it’s not normal or fair. But trauma, has a way of throwing normality out the window. Dani lives anything but a normal life. Her sister is married to one of the biggest names in Hollywood. Her best friends are rockstar duo AD2. And she has more love around her than most people experience in a lifetime. But that doesn’t change the fact their parents are dead. Or that it’s her fault. It seems her new normal is being a mute, living on the inside, unable to actually communicate on the outside. That is until Hollywood’s newest heartthrob Lincoln Greene hires her as his assistant for the summer. He’s gorgeous, completely unavailable, and unobtainable. But that doesn’t stop her from wondering…if things were different…would he want her?

“Finally! ” Jaymeson pointed in both of us. “Lincoln, demonstrate to her to her mark. Dani, with this scene you’re simply looking at him like you want to consume him. Think you can do that? ”
I nodded.
Any lady could do that.
Most men as well.
“Cue music! ” Jaymeson called out. “Action. ”
A techno mix of AD2’s latest song filled the environment as the extras started dance around us. I remained glued to the wall whilst Lincoln delivered his outlines to Pris, and then this individual lifted his head, conference my gaze.
It’s only a movie. It’s just a film.
The breath left the chest on one slow breathe out as he moved towards me, his body creating fluid purposeful movements with the crowd.
My lips parted; my entire body felt weighty as he approached.
This individual stopped in front of me, their forehead grazing mine because he leaned in a few ins. Our breath mingled since the music and scene pale around me.
“Cut! ” Jaymeson yelled.
Holy garbage on a cracker. I nearly experienced my first heart stroke - at seventeen.
“You okay? ” Lincoln’s eye brows knit together in issue.
I licked the lipstick from my lips as well as nodded quickly.
Jaymeson contacted. “Time for the kiss, keep in mind kissing, not hockey. Obviously, you were confused earlier. ”
Lincoln gritted his teeth and enable out a little groan.
We patted his arm and also grinned, my way of motivating him. He seemed to light more.
My stomach went under.
Maybe it was me.
I had been the problem.
Not the hug, but me. If he’d had trouble kissing our gorgeous sister, how had been he going to be able to kiss and lick me?
“Hey…” Lincoln cupped my cheek. “… concentrate on me, nothing else, okay? It’s only us. ”
I nodded.
“You have you been to a party? ”
I actually rolled my eyes.
“Ever made out with a man at a party that was not your boyfriend? ”
I thought about this then slowly shook this head.
“So that’s exactly what this scene is about. It is about a guy seeing a lady from across the room along with wanting her so badly which he’s willing to cheat by himself girlfriend for just one taste. Given, he’s supposedly drunk in addition to high, but that simply takes the romance from it, doesn’t it? ”
He or she released my cheek as well as stepped back. “Imagine you are trying to attract me, choose a body as inviting as you can. Hell, just stand generally there and look at me, and also you’ll sell it. ”
That. I repeated the words to my way of thinking.
I could do that.
Because I needed him to kiss me personally.
It made my heartbeat faster.
My blood pump motor harder.
And for the first time because my parents’ death, I got actually excited about something. Anxious, but excited.
“Okay, ” I mouthed.
I must possess surprised him again simply because his eyes darkened, after which he grinned. “One time, Dani. One day I’m likely to hear my name originating from that gorgeous mouth associated with yours, and I’m not held responsible for my actions… damn the consequences. ”
The breath hitched.
“Quiet upon set! And action! ”
There was no warning. All of a sudden, Lincoln’s mouth was merged against mine, no smile, just his soft lip area pushing, prodding, moving gradually back and forth until his language slid through and made connection with mine.
Heart racing, My spouse and i opened my mouth sufficient to deepen the make out as heat washed more than me.
He groaned along with dug his fingers in to my shoulders then slid his hands down my as well as gripped my butt. My partner and i let out a squeak regarding surprise as I flicked his or her tongue with mine.
“Cut! ” Jaymeson yelled.
We kept kissing.
So do Lincoln.
His chest blown roughly against mine; my very own breasts ached at the razor-sharp contact. I let out just a little hiss at the exact period Linc let out a moan and nudged his leg between my legs.
“Cut! ” Jaymeson yelled once again.
Slowly, Lincoln pried themself away from me, chest heaving.
“Good enough, ” stated Jaymeson.
“No, ” Lincoln subsequently argued without taking the wild grey eyes away me, “I went down script. We need to do it again. ”
“The hell you do, ” someone mumbled. I was not surprised to see Demetri manifest daggers at Lincoln’s back again. Alec was next to Jaymeson, giving him an earful. I noted the powerful tick in his jaw.
“Fine. ” Jaymeson waved all of them both off. “We’ll repeat the process. ”
“Take two, in addition to action! ”
This time the actual kiss was slow, poor, infirm; faint, faintish[obs3]; sickly in its movements. Hot dunes of pleasure coursed through my figure as his tongue slid seductively pass my mouth. His taste, the feel involving his mouth was in contrast to anything I’d ever skilled. Greedily, I moaned, in need of more of him as I arrived at for his shirt after that fisting it with the hands and tugging your pet tighter against my body, seeking more contact with him. I actually felt every plane connected with muscle as he little by little turned us so his / her back was semi dealing with the camera. His knees nudged my legs aside as pressure increased straight down the middle of my body. I hadn’t really looked long in the script, but I was confident that this wasn’t part of this.
Not that I was stressing.
He rocked into myself, my back connected with the particular wall. With a possessive roar, he nipped my reduced lip then started the kiss down my neck. The kiss in public had never already been my thing - however maybe that was because I would never kissed Lincoln.
I might kiss him anywhere.
Almost all he needed to do has been ask.
Body humming along with pleasure, I let out slightly gasp as his comfortable lips met the heartbeat on my neck. Then their tongue licked where his or her lips had just recently been.
His knee rose ever higher as my body sank on to his; the first contact associated with his leg had my figure screaming with pleasure -- just a little higher, just a little much more.
“Cut! ” someone yelled, though it didn’t sound like Jaymeson.
Suddenly, Demetri was tugging Lincoln away from me as well as glaring daggers at both these styles us. “I think a person guys got the picture. ”
Embarrassed, I appeared down, tucking my smooth hair behind my ear canal. Did I really almost merely dry hump Lincoln Greene’s leg? In front of about 20 people, including my cousin?
“You sure? ” Lincoln subsequently asked, voice hoarse. My spouse and i glanced up at the dog, his chest was heaving with exertion, his mouth area swollen. “Because I could have got sworn I messed up our lines. ”
“There are not any lines, you bastard, ” Demetri muttered under the breath.
“Damn it! ” Jaymeson shouted. “Hey, men, I’m going to need you to take it one more time. Remember, Lincoln subsequently, you’re supposed to proposition the girl. ”
Lincoln grinned smugly at Demetri.
 
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Release Day Launch: Capture – Rachel VanDyken"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top