rcjrezineblog

romantic crush junkies, romance crush junkies

Review Audrey & Lawrence: The Complete Collection by Giselle Renarde

Audrey & Lawrence: The Complete Collection
by Giselle Renarde

Release Date: 05/31/10
Genre: Erotica
Pages:
Publisher: eXcessica
Format ISBN Price



Author Page: Giselle Renarde


In that moment, looking into those tear-filled eyes, I knew I wanted to marry Lawrence Galloway. The thought had crept up on me before, but I 'd always managed to force it out of my mind. I was a career-mistress, or at least it would have been a career if I took any money for my tenderness.

I was a woman who consorted exclusively with older men, married men. My body, my admiration, helped them, made them feel good again, feel virile and attractive. Of course, when Lawrence came along, I was smitten.

But ringing in my ears were the words, "I'll never ask you for anything." In the beginning, I 'd assured him, "as long as you keep no other mistresses, I'll do anything you want. I'll do more for you than you've ever dreamed, but I want to be the only other woman in your life.".
As I gazed into Lawrence's sad eyes that April morning, I knew I was about to go back on my word. It wasn't a question, wasn't a plea, it was a plan. "Leave Ruth and marry me.

Lawrence stared at me, seemingly awestruck. Maybe he would marry me.

Reaching out, Lawrence held my cheek, and his touch was the touch of God. It rang through my body like cathedral bells, alerting my cunt it was time for worship. He squinted and the teardrops fell like lava against my chest as he leaned his head toward mine.

Without a word, Lawrence laid a passionate kiss on my mouth. We kissed and we kissed and we kissed. That's when his hard cock found me like a lonely traveller taking refuge from the storm.

In that moment, looking into those tear-filled eyes, I knew I wanted to marry Lawrence Galloway. Of course, when Lawrence came along, I was smitten. As I gazed into Lawrence's sad eyes that April morning, I knew I was about to go back on my word. Reaching out, Lawrence held my cheek, and his touch was the touch of God. Without a word, Lawrence laid a passionate kiss on my mouth.

Reviews 

I like Reyarde's books and I liked Audrey and Lawrence, which shows the romance between a 21-year-old girl and her 50-ish married lover. She describes him as bald and old, and she knows there is no future for them together, because he will never leave his wife. At the same time, she can't wait for Sunday mornings, when he joins her in bed for a few hours of delicious lovemaking.

Audrey dreams of having Lawrence all to herself and yet she takes her Sunday mornings and then just dreams the rest of the week. When they do part, it's as if she's still waiting for him to come back, until she meets Herman, who has a similar background, and who is much nearer her own age.

The book seems to have been written in smaller snippets, like a serialized story, so I'm glad all the snippets are here, as I dislike serials and cliffhanger endings. There's a very good heroine's journey here, as Audrey grows up finally to embrace her womanhood. I think you'll like this one too.

Disclosure: Manic Readers receives books from authors, publishers, and publicists which are given to reviewers in exchange for their honest opinion. Each review represents the opinion of the reviewer which may or may not have been influenced by receiving the book at no cost.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Review Audrey & Lawrence: The Complete Collection by Giselle Renarde "

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top